Due to weather from Tropical Storm Gordon, the season opening show at the Levitt Shell with Devon Gilfillian has been moved to Minglewood Hall for the safety of everyone. We are so grateful to have the opportunity to have this show at the wonderful Minglewood Hall!
A few notes regarding the show:
- Music is still FREE :-).
- Free parking is available in the Minglewood lots.
- Doors open at 6PM. Show is at 7PM.
- Donations are always welcome.
- All ages show.
- No pets are allowed.
- Blankets and chairs are welcome.
- No outside food or drink allowed. Items will be available for purchase onsite with food trucks and in the big room at Minglewood hall. Food purchased at the food tucks may be brought in the big room at Minglewood hall but not beverages. Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and food will also be available for purchase in the big room.
Devon Gilfillian fires twin barrels of gospel-blues and southern soul on his debut EP. Fueled by groove, guitar, and the powerful punch of Gilfillian's voice, the songs shine a light on a young songwriter who grew up outside of Philadelphia, absorbing everything from the R&B swagger of Al Green and Ray Charles to the rock & roll heroics of Jimi Hendrix. Now based in Nashville, Gilfillian puts a personalized stamp on those childhood influences, rolling them into five original songs that showcase not only his songwriting and singing, but also his talent as an instrumentalist.