While other artists have ridden the waves of passing fads, Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings have bypassed the hype-and-hit superhighway and taken a detour straight to the hearts of their listeners, delivering a visceral rhythm and soul sound to an ever-expanding fan base. The band has traveled the world for more than a decade, blowing minds with their explosive live performances and their raw, hand-crafted studio recordings. The prolific survivor that she is, Sharon Jones has fully recovered from a 2013 cancer diagnosis and bounced back with one biggest years of her career in 2014 capped off by a Grammy nomination for her album, Give the People What They Want.
General Admission - $20/ticket
This event is General Admission only. Enjoy the soul-shaking R&B sounds of Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings on the expansive, lush green lawn of the Levitt Shell. General admission is open lawn seating. Tickets are $20/tickets are available at the gates.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m./ Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings at 8:00pm
All proceeds from this event support the more than fifty free concerts and events held at the Levitt Shell each year. We thank you for your support!
- Food and beverages (including wine and beer) will be sold at concession stands. Some of the food vendors: El Mero Taco, Central BBQ, Mempops, and TapBox.
- This event is rain or shine. No refunds.
- Lawn chairs and blankets are welcomed.
- The Levitt Shell is wheelchair accessible.
- No outside food, drinks or pets allowed at this event only.
- No professional photography, video or audio recording equipment.